White Angels Get No Rest

Dex-chan lover
HOLY FUCKING SHIT I FINALLY FINISHED the prequel and fuck man what a ride it was, at first it was hot but then I got so fucking mad at how dumb and weak these victims where and then I kept reading just for justice to be served and I finally finished, I GOT OFF MR BONES WILD RIDE ONLY TO BE STRAPPED BACK IN when I started reading the sequel and finding out that it looks to be even crazier than the prequel OTL, IM STRAPPED IN WITH MY SEAT BELT AND I CANT GET OFF MR BONES WILD RIDE 😈👿💀☠😇😭

Weird rushed ending but then it gets a sequel?

???

Looking forward to seeing the justification for how Baek is living a good life now since the end of the original established she was a villain.

Fed-Kun's army
I remember reading the first one. It kind of annoyed me and I felt really bad for the bully. It was also kind of funny how the chick being protected by the Albino girl became less of an MC and more of a tool of the story. It really felt like the original story was gonna be about the Albino chick and the chick being protected. I find it kind of funny that the chick was completely removed like the author realized how unimportant she was to the story.

I really want the Blonde hair girl to be happy but at the same time, I don't want the Alino girl and her girlfriend to break up. So I have come up with a solution... THREE-WAY!!!!

Can someone tell me if it's worth it to hunt down English raws of the prequel and read through it? The comments make it sound like the original story isn't worth the effort to read this one. I'm pretty ok with the story right now but I have no emotional ties with the characters. Would it be better to know the backstory or is it fine to just read it as it is. Cause right now it just looks like a messy angsty twisted adult romance

@Rune

If you find this story interesting then you should definitely read the original. It's the same vibes but it has like over a 100 chapters you can binge. The original is for sure not worse than this sequel and it gives you more context on the relationship between albino and blonde.

FYI, if you go on /u/ and find the webtoons thread, they have links to most webtoons and you should be able to find most of the chapters of the original in English.

Users who are viewing this thread