Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou Deshita? - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.1 - I'm Being Hated by Charlotte

Fed-Kun's army
Eeeeh this one is far far shorter than the previous two…

—edit:
Ah? So it's only half chapter? I thought it was full chapter. 😅

Dex-chan lover
I see you discord is a place of culture as well.
Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Calling it, she doesn't hate him, she is just a tsundere. And as we know...
1. If she's not blood-related, she's free to be dated.
2. Tsunderes are not misunderstood, they are bitches.

Aggregator gang
even if you don't get sister, you still have big tiddy fox waifu, so all good

Group Leader
...she doesn't know how to deal with someone of the opposite sex...

Uhm... what? They are like brother and sister. They practically grow up together.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter!~ don't mind the people who like to say angry comments about someone scanlating for free haha.

Im really confused as wanting to live as a shut in in medieval times....am i missing something here?
Living as a shut in in modern times makes sense, theres cellphones, the internet, etc to entertain you. But what exactly does he plan to do shut in his room for the rest of his life? Study barrier magic? Look at his ceiling till he dies?

Its just so weird, if he was saying he just wants to be a bum that never works thats fine, makes total sense...but a shut in?
And also if he is leaving....why does he care if the little sister that he is leaving likes him?...I mean he is literally abandoning her and the family....

Fed-Kun's army
@kurokuroi pg 1, panel 2 “by the time I became an infant”? He was an infant up until this point. Did you mean “since I was an infant”?

@In_The_Nightside_Eclipse Sure...but hermits are not shut ins and they are characterised by seclusion. He is taking his waifu with him so thats seclusion and being alone gone. He is also someone from the modern world, imagine someone from our time, used to cellphones, videogames and such just thrown into a place without any of that and that person just living in a room without doing anything. Maybe if he was religious or something it would make sense (like hermits, he would try to find enlightment or god)...but hes just somebody that was bullied in school and became a hikikomori.

Users who are viewing this thread