Tsugumomo - Vol. 24 Ch. 120.1 - Demongarden Mushroom (Lewd Edit)

Dex-chan lover
There are a lot of people in this arc that need to die painfully. If that tiger girl faces no repercussions for the dumb, inane shit she's been pulling I might just drop the manga at this point. I don't have a fetish for nice people being subjected to terrible things because they're nice.

Dex-chan lover
@Jiur yeah I don't like that tiger girl at all. How can someone be so retarded. She see's people with powers that defy their world and she can only think about making a few bucks.

whats the point in this lewd version ?
only the first page hase more details...
all other pages have the same as the not lewd version (nipples are visible)

Double-page supporter
Plot is going slower than a river of tar.

Dex-chan lover
Last arc Kazuya literally went mad with rage at someone enslaving and torturing tsukumogami. He's been relaxed about it this time.

@halloween20
Due to one month break people either didn't pay attention to streaming channel or Hamada didn't stream much in the first place, so everything else was lost. If somehow screenshots of relevant pages will be found, then the chapter will be updated, like it happened with 118.

@Ironclad
Last time he didn't have a bomb on his neck that could explode if he raged.

@Crombs J@iur if they pull the "She did it for her sister card" I will break my screen
The Tsukumogami saved that bitch plus her sister from being raped and murdered
No excuses. Deaths or drop

Fed-Kun's army
This shit is so BS now --' FOR GOD'S SAKE! FINISH THIS SHIT ARC ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does anyone speaks or writes japanese? Please tell the author in his livestream to kill the cat bitch.

Dex-chan lover
I think this will likely be the only type of death we'll see in this arc
guys-head-assplodes.gif

Dex-chan lover
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....Fuck man, dragging this shitty arc on. What is this Vinland Saga?

Dex-chan lover
hope they kill that bitch, and the girl with the amasogi, hope they destroy the amasogi so the girl has to pay the karma

Fed-Kun's army
@taetantan no! She most be tortured till she asks to die! If this doesnt happen, i probably will loose all my fate on this author and will drop this fucking shit!

Users who are viewing this thread