Luminous=Blue - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

KCS

Right in the gut. Sempai sure is a bitch though.

Aggregator gang
Yea, called it - although it was absolutely obvious from a mile off that this was her objective. Now we can assume that she'll probably try and get Amane to team up with her for the contest, if she's entering it still. Still gives me a slight sickly feeling though, looking at her damn smile at the end.

Dex-chan lover
I'm fine with her trying to catch her on the rebound but I'd prefer that she just be upfront about it instead of this shady bs to get her.

KZO

Dex-chan lover
Amane is surrounded by horrible people, but at least it wasn't a picture of them kissing, that would have been overkill.

Dex-chan lover
THIS BITCH, I mean I’m pretty happy they catching feelings for each other but daaaamn
I can’t blame Kou at all, she seems hesitant about whatever’s going on with Nene but likes it, and she knows about their history so it’ll be awkward to explain something she’s not sure if either
Nene on the other hand should tell Amane about ‘it’ soon.
Can’t really blame the two since their thing is really new, but daaaaamn that senpai. >like a sister pfffft

I hope amane can move on or something

Fed-Kun's army
The only one I have a problem with is the senpai. I had a feeling she was manipulative like 3 chapters ago. From how she is acting and Nene suddenly breaking up with Amane before, I wouldn't be surprised if she showed Nene something or said something to her that caused Nene to break it off.

But as mean as this may sound, Taru and Nene don't owe Amane anything. Sure you can say that they know how she feels, but Amane chose to still hang around her ex that was trying to distance herself. To call them horrible people would be putting Amane's attachment over both of their (potential) mutual feelings.

Fed-Kun's army
I knew she gonna show the pictures to her. That bitch! If you want to monopolize her that much then say how much you like her instead of roundabout way to do things.

Aggregator gang
Agree with Munkeez on this. Taru and Nene did nothing wrong.

Dex-chan lover
Capturehvhj.jpg

Lux

Power Uploader
I hope this grinch won't be forgiven in the end, like it always happens with this kind of characters in manga.

Dex-chan lover
I can't hardly blame Taru for what happen, she's the one who said to Amane about the date, knowing she will come and here again she said they can go all 3 on a date. It's not like she is intentionnaly trying to steal Amane. Reason for break-up is very unclear, like Amane said you can't go stop loving someone in one day but Nene did agree with being friends and still go to the same high school. It's not like she really hate Amane, she just doesn't feel love for her.

In the end, i'm still conflicted with how it should end, i like KouxNene but i'm not really against NenexAmane going back together, especially with Taru who really want the 3 of them being friends.

Fed-Kun's army
Well that twist didn't surprise anyone. Amane would have found out sooner or later since Nene doesn't seem to bother hiding it much, but Hayama's an utter twat for dropping it on her lap like that and trying to manipulate her.

Users who are viewing this thread