I Belong to House Castiello - Ch. 35

Dex-chan lover
Creeper stares: the chapter.

I can definitely see Estelle getting along with Princess Iris. She's practically living Estelle's old life in a richer environment.

Contributor
I always have my heart broken when i see a blind character like her in a story (especially with thrash parents), can't help but feel sad for her.

Would be great if her eyes could be healed.

Fed-Kun's army
DON'T YOU DARE HURT OUR ESTELLE !!!

Iris seemes like a new caracter to protect! I feel so sorry for her...
I wonder how was it back in the time for nobel man and woman if they were blind ...

Dex-chan lover
I cannot wait for Stelle to get intimate with the princess, hope they can be good friends.
Thanks for the chapter!

that wizard dude looks like a titan(from AOT) with clothes. He's kinda creepy.

Dex-chan lover
My first thought upon beholding that wizard was this https://youtu.be/3Oe7Q8OCm5I?t=8

Wow. Way to buck the stereotype, what with your rune embroidered hooded robes, creeper wizard.

Dex-chan lover
The princess is clearly being treated like that because the queen regrets losing her chance with the Duke since she had a unrequited love for him. Also the princess has a disability and that it self is a big no no. And we also learned that the Duke had a fling with a commoner of all things, and my guess is that she is the sons mother and the queen had a finger in her death I'd wager.

Aggregator gang
So the queen is ableist and neglects/mentally abuses her daughter? Let me murk. Gonna whisk away Princess Iris myself!

Dex-chan lover
Dude the wizard looks like a male version of witch who gave sleeping beauty the apple lmao

You dare to treat the princess like that you scheming queen???!!! You aren't fit to be a "queen or mother." Also protect Estelle at all cost but that's a given isn't it!

Oh no it's here,
time to not read the following chapters until this arc is over.

Users who are viewing this thread