Q.E.D - Vol. 45 Ch. 88 - Venus

Dex-chan lover
unreasonable culprits are being unreasonable once more

kana being suspicious of the lawyer to have a crush on touma.. oh kana

Dex-chan lover
Oh man that's so sad. It seems that he forgot about the lesson he made with his own manga.

This is how SJW's get baited into doing the "right thing", by reading fake news online and watching tv news on MSM.

Fed-Kun's army
Wow. This manga is just moving up my list of favorite mangas.

Gonna be honest, I actually had more fun reading the parts with "Serge" than the case. Though, it WAS a good case and the Serge parts helped build it up further.

When a person kills people because they're 'protector of justice' and believe by fake news, this isn't called justice anymore.

It's called 'Blind Justice'.

Double-page supporter
This is how SJW's get baited into doing the "right thing", by reading fake news online and watching tv news on MSM.

Living up to your Pepe profile pic, I see, "074769". Did you know that academic studies have shown that people who follow Fox News are actually less informed on average than people who follow no news sources at all?

(spoiler: the same isn't true of people who follow other cable news)

I like how the characters and some of the location names in the chapter are based off of the planets.(Kaioh/Neptune, Mokume=Jupiter, Tsuchiya= Saturn, the ex and the lawyer are probably based on the sun and Mars, it's a homonym so I don't know without looking at the raw.)

Fed-Kun's army
This was easy from the start.

Also, putting his own t-shirt to frame the other guy was incredibly risky because of the high probability of it containing his own DNA.

@setsuna-mayo

Wow nice findings, thanks.
And it's funny coming from you whose name is altered name of Setsuna Meiou (Sailor Pluto) 😃

Yeah, I remember the wood, fire, water one and the one case with the name of planet's satellite

Users who are viewing this thread