Me-Teru no Kimochi

hes got married and having a baby and haruka get herself life with another man he shout out thank you mother for haruka not his real mother. shes sacrifice herself. this one is the best ending for this manga cause the author want us to know how the world is scary there's no miracle. miracle come to someone who hard work at their dream and yet the dream of we like to be with someone we love to live is like a dream and always be a dream but the life gives whats we need not what we want.

Aggregator gang
This manga reeks of the axe.
They compressed like 4 chapters of story into the final chapter.

Shintarou's family deserved to meet Haruka.

Aggregator gang
Goddammit, this manga was so fucking bad that I'm coming back 2 hours later to say that its terribleness has been the only thing occupying my mind for the past 3 hours.
And that's a feat, because I had been dwelling on Pumpkin Night for the past 36 hours before reading this...

This shit has drained me of my motivation to read any more manga for the next week.

Double-page supporter
coming with low expectations, this was good. the ending could have been less subtle but overall realistic.

to be honest...good title but..i feel something is missing..
happy end..ok..evryone get like they want but..still..something is fck wrong..
ofc this is just own conclusion..

the amount of self insert in this manga is so painful. fyi, if you can relate to the MC, you should reach out for like... professional help... a pretty 20 yo is never going to come save you and give you a bj.

When he named the dog after her and kissed it, I almost cringed hard enough to stop reading lmao. Also shaving his head to look like his father... funniest shit ever

Users who are viewing this thread