Soul Land - Ch. 230 - Change of Ring

Dex-chan lover
80flash back chapter for a useless charactere and still more To go..

Im putting this To on hold il wait one years for the end of flashback

Thanks for the release.

Looking forward to the arc moving forward, but this chapter wasn't bad.

Damn did this turn into a tragic love story or what? Its hard to recall what it was like.

I actually for once enjoy these flashbacks, because they explain so many things that I've been wondering about and the story has become a lot more clear than what it used to be.

@TBSpirit exactly. I literally was just thinking about this girl and her infatuation with Hong Ja. Then boom next episode the flashbacks start.

I'm glad she's getting her time to shine.

Aggregator gang
Yeah I kinda enjoy the flash back so to speak, I like knowing background especially since I know she's important later on, and that this is something not in the novel so it interested me to learn about it, granted I've waited till soul land chapters built up so I could read through it in ease without having to wait what feels like years

I hated fatty before this because he seemed like a completely 2D punching bag but this flashback really helped to flesh out his better points. Her perspective while the main story was going on as a member of a weaker clan fighting against fate is really fascinating too.

Users who are viewing this thread