Retired Heroes - Ch. 4 - The Parents' Love Story is Always a Poem

Dex-chan lover
Honest to a fault.
Also, that is why liquid soap is superiour.

Dex-chan lover
I bet Tifa couldn't sleep that night with all of the noise coming from their room.
Also, this was the last time we saw that teacher... Poor soul.

Group Leader
I still can't believe this is a Chinese Manhua... The author must be a really big Japanese Manga fan...
The art, the story, the setting, the characters... everything screams "Japanese Style"... but nope. I guess China can do it too.

me too was fooled too I would it swear to any it was japanese lol, great family love there interaction

le3

Dex-chan lover
Lol that ending!

And I hope this comic stick to it's 'heroes after story' formula. Kinda refreshing following an adventure that has ended.

The term Former King has really been bugging me and it took me four chapters to figure out why.

Where I'm from, I think the term "the Late King," would be the most common way to say it.

Aggregator gang
I'm pretty sure they were simply incapable of having a wedding, probably due to dad being a "dead" king and mom being a demon. I feel like they would have had a wedding if they could. They are in a common law marriage though, as they consider each other spouses, they just haven't had an official registration or religious ceremony, likely for the reasons I have already posed.

@Akito_Himenokoji
This chapter`s ending makes me remember old story about my grandparents. My grandpa was a correction officer at the jail, and my grandma was a teacher at school...

So first day at school, in the class, teacher asked my mom - then only 7 - what her parents do... And she responded with: "Dad`s in jail and mom`s in school...".

I fucking love my family, their stories are riddeled with gems like that 😆

Users who are viewing this thread