MOLLIS MACHINA - Oneshot

Group Leader
Please make sure to read the explanation pages and afterword. Please... it's most likely worth your while.

Shoutout to Mahiro-sensei for being awesome when I emailed her about a few things in the story. Super cool person and great sense of humour!

Iod

Saw it long ago, still waitin for any sequel if possible

Dex-chan lover
Feels like the author put plenty of thought into this even though it's just an one-off.
It was pretty interesting. Art was great too.

Dex-chan lover
"c" type requires a certain amount of both technical and industrial levels of knowledge, so it can only be manufactured by the Japanese Oriental Industry Company
Nihon stronk!

Dex-chan lover
Very enjoyable. Searched for it when I saw that _anq was one of the translators. Not disappointed.

Fed-Kun's army
Neat worldbuilding. Interested to see another works from the author.

The explanation pages were definitely worth reading. Many thanks to everyone who worked on getting this to us.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty interesting story and world, and (even if a bit weird that the translation team seems to be different from the one promoting it) nice to see such quality of translation on it. Thank you to the team for doing it, it looks great and the addendums make me feel a bit more sad that the circle/author doing it doesn't have plans to expand on it.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty nice, would read a series about this. Great art too. The page where she ejected the pussy attachment over the trash can was hilarious.

Group Leader
@KuroeNekumi Dascalon (the redrawer) promoted it. The team for MOLLIS MACHINA isn't much of a "team", just a ragtag bunch of scanlators that were interested in helping.

Users who are viewing this thread