Uncle Cool - Ch. 34 - Three Lil' Pigs

Dex-chan lover
nooooo!!!! what the hell?! why english translators always afraid some shit and drop there work if its getting licensed?!
GOT DAMN YOU!!!! SO MANY GOOD THING YOU RUINED WITH THIS, BCS WHT ONLY WAY I COULD READ IT IS ONLY HERE, IN THE INTERNET!
RIP as Wotaku and Ao-chan.
This manhwa was great, im really damn loved it...

Double-page supporter
noooooo ;-; sad to see you're dropping it as i loved your translations, they were so funny :D
but it's nice this is getting an official version lol thanks for all the work ♥

M8E

Group Leader
@Jmann git gud and stop complaining, btw there is no pay wall on the publishing site so you shouldn't really be a bitch with it.
Sigh.

Group Leader
@Jmann
Dude, English licensing means the author can finally make some more money. Don't you want the guy to get what he deserves (I'm sorry if the author's a female)? Don't be an asshole who doesn't care. Anyway, the English licensed release is free, and what's the point of 2 people working on the same thing anyway?
Btw, I think you have a wrong idea about licensing. It doesn't mean it's only printed now, it means it's officially released by someone else, and for webtoons, obviously, on the INTERNET.

Dex-chan lover
@Ron-chan @M8E
did you see the quolity of the pictures there? they are tiny AF (i dont even talk about how many chapters are there and how long well be waiting for the new chapters).
im just tired of how many releases isnt free after licensing (not speaking even about this one, talking about lot of others), and the only way for me was to read ot here.
upd The site only for mobile? wtf? and i cant even download their app on my samsung a7 2018 - its "incompatible device" - waht age are they living in??

M8E

Group Leader
What age are you living in? Bitching about unrelated issues back and forth in between your own problems, if you cannot read it then don't read, if you wanna read it then find an alternative. We are Scanlators, we don't care how the publishers deliver chapters to you, our deal ends with the readers once something gets liscenced. Now it's not our problem. We won't do anything that can potentially lead us to getting sued. If you have a problem with the publishers then mail them. @Jmann

Group Leader
@Jmann. The author finally gets to make some more money, and you're pissed about that? Dudes gotta live.
Btw the site's pretty nice, works on my laptop and phone, and idk why you're so pissed about an app, mangadex is a website.
P.S Didn't expect you to be concerned about quality after reading the English in your amazingly structured comment

What’s the website that it can be found in? I looked up wecomics.com
But nothing is showing up?

Thank you guys for your hard work!
I was scared shitless when I saw the first notice about this being your last release because I thought you were dropping it and that was it, I'd never get to read Uncle Cool again.
So I'm happy that it got licensed. This is such a great work and the author deserves the proper recognition for it.

Dex-chan lover
@Sandrita you should type m.wecomics.com (or just Google) - it the only way I get in there. But it's so... garbage site? Don't know how to describe after using webtoon and similar sites...

Dex-chan lover
This was a decently nice read. Thanks for your work, 5o5 Scans. This last chapter felt like it brought a kind of a closure to the story, more so than in many axed stories, at the very least.

Group Leader
@sandrita
Check the main page for uncle cool. In the links section, there's a link to the official English release

Fed-Kun's army
This story was so good T-T
And Wecomics is only on chapter 15 right now.... I cry 😭
There was almost no development on the romantic front! I wanted to see him start to turn her way!! ;-;

Users who are viewing this thread