The Ghostly Doctor - Ch. 57

Dex-chan lover
Cousin pulls a knife when man's back is turned, and when exposed begs his father to kill him.
"What? You say my son would attack you from behind, with the intent to kill, and wound you enough for everyone to assume you died? When has he ever shown such a mentality before? You are obviously lying!"

*exposes chest to reveal nearly healed wounds* "see these? they are from my cousin stabbing me from behind!"
... but how did stabs from behind create slashes on your chest and stomach?
it would have been cooler if he ripped his shirt off while walking away so the scars on his back were the last they saw of him :S
edit: the bite that crippled his right arm left no scars? muh continuity!!1#$%@ satisfying chapter, but makes no sense :|

Dex-chan lover
>when have we ever mistreated you?
he says after the guy just tried to murder him... not to mention them stealing his fiance

Good chapter. Family never even bothered searching for him (which it seems they have the resources) and they still ask why.
Hell, the moment he got back his own Grandfather talked crap and essentially belittled him, then the 'family head' (Uncle) basically schemed with his crappy son. Herpa derrrrrp we treetch u so gud!

Double-page supporter
Very satisfying chapter. So satisfying that somehow my adrenaline got pumped up.

Dex-chan lover
@shiirosagi and a lot harder than you think. had a friend whose dad still can't cut off from his family because they're all obnoxious showoffs because they'd come regularly to said friend's house to gloat...makes me appreciate my family for not being assholes

Dex-chan lover
The bird leaves the nest,
Not for some noble reason.
Bunch of cunts in there.

@Wolvenworks yeah I agree, if only cutting off toxic family ties was that easy. Same thing with happened with my dad, his family despised him for marrying my mom and made their life miserable. The only good thing is that they all live far away and rarely visits us.

Dex-chan lover
@shiirosagi well if they live far away and "rarely" visit you (which means that they have visited you once), i reckon they'd visit out of spite or something. i wouldn't visit a family member i don't like unless absolutely necessary

Dex-chan lover
haha humiliates his cousin in front of his whole family and future wife and then leaves like a boss

Users who are viewing this thread