Majutsushi Orphen Hagure Tabi

Fed-Kun's army
Hot damn. A blast form the past. Orphen needs a reboot.

Dex-chan lover
Hey, just wanted to comment here that Orphen's getting a new anime!

@E-kun rejoice, for your wish has been granted

woah this manga is shit, why people recomend this? it's like gunsmithcats but on drugs and with magic, it sucks balls.

Aggregator gang
The pacing and super annoying side characters make this hard to read or even know what is going on half the time. I know it is supposed to be comic relief but the side characters being annoying asshats is not comedy, I feel it actually takes away from the story as it doesn't give a break to built up tension as it happens so much that there is absolutely no tension at all. Also because the pacing is so bad everyone has a 1-dimensional personality and moments they should have grown another dimension get steamrolled into nothing. I can't really identify with any of the cast because of these issues. If they reboot it they should address these issues since they make a story that should be interesting boring and samey. If they wanted to be a comedy make the comedy good at least, if they wanted to be action let scenes get to peak tension so they have any impact. There are plenty of series I read that could balance both but this is not one of them

@Agavadon how diferent is from the manga? cuz ho boy this one sure feels dated, i mean i can go back and watch/read slayers or magic knight Rayearth but this one is pure concentrated cringe to read.

Users who are viewing this thread