Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi - Vol. 4 Ch. 73

Dex-chan lover
Such a change from chapter 1 in art and such. (which for some reason is the next chapter in the list?)

That's not blushing anymore, it's a nuclear meltdown.

Double-page supporter
im retarded ive read that sentence the first time as "man aged" and i was like... "why tf is this guy talking about aging..." then i suddenly realized im an idiot...

Fed-Kun's army
Damn, I really feel like seeing a small hamster eating a big banana right now...

Fed-Kun's army
>Why is he so muscular?

Asking the real questions here, lads.

Dex-chan lover
It's missing something... Hamster + banana. No one posted yet? New recurring character?

Gv7zPOB.jpg

Someone had to.

Fed-Kun's army
This series already has its quirky, shipper-on-deck characters, why add another one? She doesn't appear to want to interfere with the relationship of the two leads or even the side couple (at least I hope it doesn't come to that).
I'm not saying don't the author shouldn't bring in new characters I'm only asking why bring in a character to do the same schtick that Sakurai and Natsumi already do?

Power Uploader
@Kimzark
That's not your fault. You generally shouldn't hyphenate a word by breaking it into two other complete words. It's poor style and causes confusion. The same thing happened to me in another manga where they broke up patrolled into Pat Rolled (which was arguably even worse since "pat" isn't even a syllable in pa-trolled).

Users who are viewing this thread