Man Drowning in a Veil - Ch. 4

Double-page supporter
Phew, well I'm glad the tone got a bit lighter again at least, last chapter was pretty traumatizing to me ^^;
Please let him meet someone nice for once!

Contributor
New BFF? Love interest? Comrade in arms? Regardless, I hope this savior brings light back into his life.

Also, I hope he sees his old friends too someday...

I made account for comment because I am so excited for him to be happy. Every day I look forward for him to be less sad, the story is exciting and I do not want him to be sad. I am also happy how the words are less crooked now, because the first three books the words were too far to the right. Please keep it up, thank you very much and sorry for my English. I love pink too!

Aggregator gang
n'aawww so cute T_T

i rEALLY hope he reunites with all his girls tho they were so sweet and it was super endearing how they were genuinely good friends with him and didn't judge him at all unu

Dex-chan lover
I'd like to see his old friends again if only because they clearly found out what happened... and then nothing came of it? Perhaps he was the one dodging their calls and all, but didn't any of them know how to get to his house? It sounded like rather than moving, he was commuting to his new school from the same place.

What's with that T/N on page 25? I thought this was a Korean webcomic. Ending was cute tho.

Users who are viewing this thread