Hyakuro Translations

Thank you for your good work on Gigant and Parallel Paradise. Keep em coming, much appreciated?

I'm very thankful for your hardwork Hyakuro Translations! I hope you can still translate Rainbow manga and i can't wait to follow their journey until the end of the volume. Take your time and we'll be waiting for awesome new chapter :)

Power Uploader
Any status updates for the GIGANT series? Your website lists status of on going. Hopefully, we will see another release soon?

Dex-chan lover
Did you guys drop Jagaaan? I really like that manga and haven't seen any new chapters in quite a while :( by the way, thanks for the great work up until now

Hello , just wondering how often you guys gonna translate Rainbow ? But thank you for your work 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Hello, will you still be continuing to translate Black Lagoon? Sorry for the sudden comment and I appreciate all the work you've done for us.

Hi I’m just wondering if hyakuro translations can translate a manga called harem kakumei or ハーレム革命 into English to read and the author is called katsu aki it is the same person that created manga called toumei ningen kyoutei and futari ecchi.

Users who are viewing this thread