Mojito

Happy Lesbian Day for yesterday!

To all those out in the LGBTQA+ community, in the closet or fighting for their sexuality to be recognised & celebrated solidarity & power to you!

Your existence, your love, your life- are appreciated & valued.

Live. Your. Life!

πŸ’ƒπŸΏπŸ’ƒπŸΏπŸ’ƒπŸΏπŸ’ƒπŸΏπŸ’ƒπŸΏπŸ’ƒπŸΏπŸ‘­πŸ‘¬πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ‘©πŸ’πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘¦πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘§πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘¦β€πŸ‘¦πŸ‘­πŸΏπŸ‘­πŸ½πŸ‘­πŸΌπŸ‘­πŸ»πŸ‘­πŸ»πŸ‘¬πŸΏπŸ‘¬πŸΌπŸ‘¬πŸΎπŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ§‘πŸ’œπŸ’•

Or maybe she should support HK and then the whole of the Western world will be open for her 😊 #HumanRights #SupportHK

Dex-chan lover
This is pretty interesting so far. I've always liked the 'coming out' drama involved in yuri. I know a lot of people hate it, but I like it for some reason.

This one is really good!
and there's already over 70 chapters out originally. Times like these I wish I could read chinese.
Big thanks to the translators!! Keep up the good work! :3

Fed-Kun's army
The raws are already on chap 74 :(( I wish I could understand chinese T_T this is so gooood

Dex-chan lover
The art and plot are nice, but the story's erratic and suffers from either really bad writing or translation.

Dex-chan lover
did the translator drop this because the raws are at 87 chapters and after 23 there have been no updates for a month

Double-page supporter
DAYUUMMM THIS GOT LICENSED BT TAPAS!!KAMPAIIII!!!first soulmates,now this.I'm glad tapas are getting more gl stories on their flatforms.😊
Now I wonder if this translation will still keep going.
I'd be happy to support the author whatever way tho.

Dex-chan lover
@Sleepingair Yeah, I just came to post this as well. I'm super excited. Not that I don't appreciate fan translations, but it's nice to have faster updates and to be able to support the author easily.

Edit: Only downside is that the translators pointlessly Westernized the first names of the characters. Not really sure why they did this (they didn't for Soulmates).

Users who are viewing this thread