Author Chapter 15 (1-nen A-gumi no Monster)
that's a yikes from me chief
Looks like those thots would become like the student council from the prison school at the end of first arc..
Whoah, I wasnt giving Tsubaki enough credit. She is fullblown sociopath.
Also it seems she is completely misreading Jimi-sensei.
Love it when the girl insults the guy by calling him a virgin! (Even if she was a virgin herself) /s

The other teacher even asks him why he's a virgin? Awesome! /s

@Bertorion Don't remind me of that piece of crap. Wasn't comedy there, just abuse.
But the fan-service made it great! /s

Don't remember a lot of this manga, even though it's only 15 chapters. Forgettable...
I’m kinda surprised it took this long for the actual sociopath to do something herself. I don’t think anyone can be surprised by this, she clearly tried to bait her friend into committing assault just a few chapters ago, this was bound to happen eventually...I just expected it to be against Jimi himself.
Ironically, the least crazy person here is the absurdist that cares nothing for anything but his job.
This is seriously straining suspension of disbelief. Come the fuck on.
......bitch.....the fuck?
what
i just camed
Ok, teacher, permission to kill has been activated. Target : Rich Bitch.
I want you to teach that bitch a fucking fear and desperate
So Tsubaki is going to threaten the girl from Sakaede's class with attempted murder if she doesn't keep quiet about what happened. I'm actually curious why the girl was even watching Banri in the first place. There's so much edginess to this series that I feel a paper cut coming on.
>the sanest person is the literal robot that supposedly caused a student's death