Chiisakobee - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Thanks,
Did you read ahead translator? How did the story going to be? Drama, SoL, Tragedy, Self Searching thing?

Group Leader
Yeah I read it. "Self Searching thing" actually describes it pretty good. "Slice of Life" as well. Also, I wouldn't go through all this effort if it wasn't good.

Fed-Kun's army
Looks nice!
Is the German version good? I hate it when Carlsen and Tokyopop make all characters talk like people from northern (or I don't know what kind of vernacular that is supposed to be) germany 😅 makes it pretty unreadable to people from other regions.

Group Leader
I didn't have any problems with the Carlsen translation, as far as I remember, it's all Hochdeutsch.

Group Leader
If anyone is interested, the biggest part of releasing the next chapter is done. I have cleaned and trimmed the images to a much higher standard than the last issue and all I'm waiting for is the translation so that I can typeset. This chapter and (hopefully) every chapter onward I will no longer be responsible for translating because I found a person that is willing to help me. Their schedule is very tight though, so they won't be able to finish it until Monday.
If anyone wants to help me translate (from German) you can always hmu.

Dex-chan lover
Ahh watching him balance his grief and professionalism is rough man

Users who are viewing this thread