Nande Koko ni Sensei ga!? - Vol. 5 Ch. 48 - Hide & Shaft

Dex-chan lover
Well there are only 2 chapters left and it doesnt feel much have changed from the first that would not be a problem except their relationship at the start require some change/growth like the previous couple did and that was better handled in progression.

Thank goodness, John America is going to come take the loli back to MIT and we can get back to delicious Christmas Cakes

Dex-chan lover
"Notice from America"

Really? Just America, as a country, sends out notices.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, FBI is getting one-upped by their own country now.

No topless-lolis should be lewded to that extent.

Contributor
This pair has had the slowest progress. I hope the author makes the remaining two chapters worth it, as I'll be sad if it's a cliché "run to the airport to profess love before sensei leaves the country" ending.

Fed-Kun's army
based on all the relationship development over this volume, I see no reason why he shouldn't just let her leave. or why he wouldn't. Maybe he's warming up to her, but I don't really get the impression that he cares enough. But like everyone else is saying, maybe the confession will suddenly make him care?

Or the author will subvert expectations by realizing no one actually likes a tsundere, make whatshisname reject her

Dex-chan lover
the most boring couple/story in this manga, just end already, pls

Dex-chan lover
plot twist is that monkey-kun is going to get NTR'd by BEST BOY GLASSES-kun, trust me i read the raws that aren't even out yet

Dex-chan lover
Author kept focusing too much on Says, and with sensei being a tsundere there isn't enough time to properly develop her relationship with Itou. I don't know how his affection could shift from Saya to Homura in the remaining two chapters, unless the story jeeps going on in the following arc.

So the thumb changed to a glasses teacher. Is the yandere teacher volume done? Cant wait for it to be tled.

Users who are viewing this thread