Soushikikan to Watashi no Jijou

I like how the commander is so shy and looks like a tsun~ uh oh misunderstandings coming!!!

The pacing is a bit rushed, and the commander's reaction and emotions toward a total stranger who just appeared in his garden feel mechanical and forced. Slightly sub-standard for a female-MC isekai, but I'll follow for now to see how it goes...

Group Leader
Wow, only made it to one volume before getting the axe. Probably would have been better as a Oneshot.

Dex-chan lover
@HDMI1 the mangaupdates page doesn't tag it as axed/rushed ending so I'm guessing it was just meant to be short?

Omg! My heart is doki doki! He is so damn princely moreover being a cute possesive tsundere gentlemen! Argh!

Thank you for the chapter └(=^‥^=)┐

Dex-chan lover
The description says Arios is "overprotective", but the description sounds more like "stalker".

Double-page supporter
i forgot who that older brother reminds me of. i know ive read and watched plenty manga and anime with people of his personality.

Hideous.
A. Not a healthy reletionship on any level - the ml is basically confining her to his mension for no f reason. If that happens to you - run.
B. Just terrible writing, no plot, no point.

Users who are viewing this thread