Soul Land - Ch. 229 - Lose and Win

you guys have no idea how much i hate this arc legit no action at all and only freaking flashbacks and i read ahead in the raws so im so sad rn
but thankfully they will soon wake up and no more flashbacks

I remember when I used to see chapter updates for this and actually be excited lol

Dex-chan lover
I really wish they had just kept up with her back when she first appeared or slightly after if she was going to become a main character. This flashback stuff is dumb.

Dex-chan lover
Tell me it's the end.
This endless chain of flashbacks.
My patience wears thin.

Fed-Kun's army
This arc could actually be good, but author fucked It up when in the future he already showed that the girl turn into a really irritating character eith almost 0 relevance to the history
Except maybe for turning fatty into a fucking emo kid on god's realm

So i dont know if you know this but
the blond girl is going to marry fatty but because fatty could not become a first level god or god king then she was not allowed to get in god's realm. Her level is too low to get in god's realm by herself ( i believe she only reached 50+ even in the end and to become a god u need to be 100 ) which then led to fatty being an emo kid (believe me or not but fatty became the most handsome one of all of the shrek devils, maybe even the entire story in the god's realm, i dont know if he got a new transformation that looks like that or its the old transformation but better OR maybe its his real body but he looks lit af). Fatty is now sad because he could not become a higher god and get his wife in the god's realm.

Holy fuck do I just not give a damn at all what's happening. Can someone just punch the manga artist?

Fed-Kun's army
;————-;
Backstory is good and sad but it’s kinda badly paced and in the middle of another arc

Users who are viewing this thread