Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou

MC-kun is lost in oppai heaven (hell?) right now. As a completely unrelated side note the website is pretty awesome and it's only been a month, awesome job devs.

I remember reading that Okayado wanted to do a manga with just cow girls. Maybe Darling will just stay on the farm and Okayado won't have to work on another manga.

Dex-chan lover
For the first time in actually quite a while, Mr. Protagonist's chastity is in danger!

Dex-chan lover
Any other man would've jumped on them... but mister no balls here is the biggest herbivore out there.

Dex-chan lover
Then suddenly the goats be like, "Let's fuck!" I honestly didn't see that coming.

Dex-chan lover
... those Girls have the subtlety of a Brick in the Face, I nearly spit out my drink.

Didnt the Minotaur girl already had a boyfriend? I mean dont get me wrong I like monster guirl ecchi as much as the next guy, but when EVRYTHING revolves around the MC it makes the world seem small and unimportant

Dex-chan lover
@ pizzapicante27:

This is the manga that,except for the description,don't give us the name of the MC in years.
We can erase the existence of former boyfriends/males with names for the sake of ecchi easy.

Users who are viewing this thread