Author Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou
Snek Best Waifu
Suu best girl.
lewd chapter
So many Best Girls & there are more to come!? This is a great arc.
Excuse me? Not in my christian manga.
That escalated pretty quickly...
This arc sure is pushing the envelope on what can be classified as hentai or ecchi.
MC-kun is lost in oppai heaven (hell?) right now. As a completely unrelated side note the website is pretty awesome and it's only been a month, awesome job devs.
That's a dream job if I ever saw one.
I remember reading that Okayado wanted to do a manga with just cow girls. Maybe Darling will just stay on the farm and Okayado won't have to work on another manga.
For the first time in actually quite a while, Mr. Protagonist's chastity is in danger!
Any other man would've jumped on them... but mister no balls here is the biggest herbivore out there.
Then suddenly the goats be like, "Let's fuck!" I honestly didn't see that coming.
That let's fuck moment xDDD
!!!!!Holy cows¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

Literally.
... those Girls have the subtlety of a Brick in the Face, I nearly spit out my drink.
Hmmm.. was that good timing? Or was it baaaaaaaaaaaaad?
Didnt the Minotaur girl already had a boyfriend? I mean dont get me wrong I like monster guirl ecchi as much as the next guy, but when EVRYTHING revolves around the MC it makes the world seem small and unimportant
@ pizzapicante27:

This is the manga that,except for the description,don't give us the name of the MC in years.
We can erase the existence of former boyfriends/males with names for the sake of ecchi easy.
Whole chapter dedicated to milking demihumans =_= Last page make it worth it though.