Player Reborn

Fed-Kun's army
This is probably going to be stupid but I like revenge stories so I'll bite.

Aggregator gang
Another time travel VRMMO betrayal. Soon, they will need to create a tag for it. We have the rebrith of the thief who roamed the world (no manga but maybe will get one); emperor of solo play; the king avatar is pretty close (Except the time travel, everything fits), and I think I saw some other stories like that.

Chapter 2 perfectly illustrates everything that's wrong with rebirth stories. Even though some person is being a complete and utter asshole to the MC, he's still bending over backward in love and doing his best to worship the ground they walk on, taking in deep breaths every time they fart because apparently, they were nice to them in the last life. What a joke.

...I admit, it's a lot of money, I guess, but I just don't really feel the same sense of, eh, urgency for it.

'NOOOOOO! I WAS BETRAYED IN AN MMMOOOOOOOOO!'
'Is it a Death Game?'
'No, just an MMO. Now I can't compete to win a lot of money as a video gamer!'
<Yet Another Protagonist Stuck In A VRMMO Death Game> Get out.

I mean, I guess it could be a death game, but if so, that seems the sort of thing you establish in the opening instead of 'we decided to have a giant super huge MMO tournament to decide who gets the super rich company.'

I mean, if the guy who KO'd him in game had arranged with someone to murder him offline (say, someone with a gun. Who brings death. He could call himself, say...MURDER FIREARM and wear an edgy mask online), I'd buy the rebirth time loop thing a bit better, but as is, it's just kind of not really grabbing me as a premise.

I don't see why It needed to be a rebirth story on this one. The author could've easily made it to where the dude was insanely good at the game for X or Y reason like he played it in the past or whatever the fuck. Maybe It'll make sense later but for now it's kinda useless.

So, if I get the cover right, he uses a lance as a weapon?
No wonder he got betrayed. Lancer always gets betrayed.

Aggregator gang
OMG I'VE TRAVELLED BACK THROUGH TIME!!!
Gotta do something good with my life by plagiarizing stuff.....
nah...
Imma play games instead lul

This MC is stupid or what?

In Chapter 2.

-He was already back in time or we call it "Reincarnation". He even asking the date to someone there to confirmed the reality.

-Next he act like they know each other (when he already know that they didn't know each other on that current time).

-He asked him to become a teammate when they both still in term of completely Stranger. (what i mean is, he was asking him with tone and the way of "close friend" when they both are not)

No Wonder he got betrayed, he is completely stupid, naive, and ignorant (just my opinion).
If the MC character is like this, and i dare to say that he deserved to got backstabbing by his teammates.

The price at stake is huge amount of money, fame, and influence. But the MC is a.... Ahh never mind.
Manhua with such MC is bound to be plain at mid-late stages.

(Maybe because i read "Solo Leveling" and "Second Life Ranker", so i think i cant compare them to this Manhua)

And not to mention the chapter 3.
I have seen this chapter 3 is called "PUBG" if im not wrong 😂, i happens to see it when i was surfing on Chinese sites. But i might be wrong heheh since i didn't really know Chinese language, but the title are PUBG

really have to question the Universes decision on this, of all the things it could have done to improve our world, it decides to send a gamer back in time to play more video games and win a competition for lots of money.

Cancer, climate change, world hunger, all other problems pale in comparison to helping random asshole #5943246 become super rich.

@deadmanreaper13 you can say that about 99% of shonen, why does ______ get to be the character of destiny? Also, we don't know the state of the world of this manwha beyond some rich guy wants to give away his stuff to a gamer. Might wanna stop projecting.

@umitencho true, I don't know the state of this worlds problems, but one would think that there must be more important issues concerning the world then who wins this gaming competition. As to your projecting comment, i don't care that he gets this second chance, my issue is with the utter waste of cosmic powers that made it happen.

Ani

it scares me how short chapters are, and how the continuity takes massive dumps on me.. like where is our backstory? all we know is that some badass is in vr or some vr state of mind and murders these dudes, where do they go when they die? how does he make them bleed purple shouldn't it be red or shouldn't they like..disappear? not saying its a bad manhua it isn't good but its tolerable just wish there was more backstory or at least longer chapters

Users who are viewing this thread