Isekai de Skill wo Kaitai Shitara Cheat na Yome ga Zoushoku Shimashita: Gainen Kousa no Structure - Vol. 4 Ch. 16

Double-page supporter
@Liquidxlax,
the rights to the commoners guild are already rescinded. Even if it "still exist" it will be run by some other person, aine don't have anything left that connect her to it.
In the first place, aine only treat the guild as legacy of her family, not really because "there are people in the guild that she want to help"

Double-page supporter
I'd really rather he joined Leticia than have Aine join the party, but whatever.

no i don't think she will become a slave, but more like a waifu, or probably an addition to the harem Xd.

Dex-chan lover
This arc was a mess. It really feels like Nagi only gives a shit about Aine because the plot demands it. He doesn't seem to like her at all, and was uncomfortable being around her. He actually seemed indifferent to her plight and the guild closing down right until the nobles decided they needed to send mercenaries after her. This is after they already braindrained her into a child and closed the guild. I can sort of understand taking the guild's assets as compensation for failing the sword quest, and implying the nobles guild was handling their debts. Why the memory theft though? That's apparently not normal. Why hold onto the crystal? Even an incompetent writer would hint that Aine or her grandfather knew a secret of the nobles, and all of this was in order to obtain that and then silence her but we get nothing.

It's even more forced than the slaves because she's not a beastman/demon living in hiding who Nagi can relate to, just a young woman that one noble really doesn't like for reasons. Is he he going to pick up every unmarried woman he runs into in each town?

Dex-chan lover
I like how irreverent the mc can be, "Oh, you want to fight me? let me tell you of the troubles of washing the hair of my Beautiful slaves."

Users who are viewing this thread