Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Vol. 3 Ch. 39 - Anjou-san and the Best Couple Contest

Dex-chan lover
MAH NIGGAAAAAAHHHHHHHH.
He just hit the fucking Jackpot.
The fact that all of that unfolded before a giant crowd made me cringe horrifically but the sugar was more than enough to cover it up.

Dex-chan lover
Based Anjou being based. Seto you lucky bastard (is what every guy in the audience is thinking).

Group Leader
the chapter mysteriously disappeared. also was the bubble in lower panel page 2 supposed to be blank?

*looking at blank speech bubble at page 2
*see the credit page
IRONIC

@occu I think Mangadex's caching is spazzing out.

@Shade Twas a joke. We were curious if anyone would notice. Guess so! Fixed as soon as Mangadex's shitty caching stops being dumb...

Dex-chan lover
Anjou pretty much laid her claim over Seto to the whole school...hehe

Dex-chan lover
Marking her territory and gave some banshee song to scare off potential threats to her claim. At least she is being a little more forward with him now.

Dex-chan lover
Seto Anna..... NGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH the jealousy hate i feel for this boy burns with the rage of a thousand suns.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm a bit confused about something. In the previous chapters, when Anjou was being asked by her friends whether she liked Seto or not she said it wasn't a romantic kind of like. I kinda liked the idea that Anjou liked the atmosphere Seto gives her but this chapter and that bonus makes it look like she just lied to her friends (which I don't see any reason why). So, is she really just teasing or did she lie?

finally a mighty push, i expectected this kind of thing 100+ chapters further but it being this early make's me happy beyond words.

Dex-chan lover
Anjou had been spreading hints here and there.
But Seto still doubt himself...

Users who are viewing this thread