Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
ok yeah the childhood friend is too dense to actually realize she's on a date with the male gyaru, so just take ur husband and go girl

Fed-Kun's army
no wonder it feels like a long time for update...thanks and akari need to get gripping about jirou

Double-page supporter
This is getting plenty annoying.
Who the hell wears Supreme clothes? It's just an awful taste.

I was kinda hoping it would be Jirou she saw with another girl to give her a metaphorical kick in the ass to sort out her own feelings and commit to pursuing one guy. Up until now, I feel like she's been hedging her bets and leading Jirou on so that she has Plan B guy to fallback on in case it doesn't work out with her with first pick. Thankfully, she seems to have realized this, feels guilty about it, and is sincere in wanting Jirou to be happy, in addition to herself. Hopefully that doesn't all go up in smoke now that it's confirmed (to the surprise of no one reading this) that lover boy is in fact a player; unless the author is deliberately misleading the characters and the audience for drama. It also wouldn't hurt for her to stop being such an obnoxious tsundere and sending mixed signals to Jirou if she wants him to reciprocate her advances; especially if Shiori doesn't pull her head out of her ass and he stays single.

Double-page supporter
this series is starting to unbalance the "pissing me off" levels and the "entertained" levels...
everyone is freaking idiot here... asdasdasdasda cmooooooooooooooon q.q

Dex-chan lover
Aww shit. Here we go again.
c19.png

Feeling bad for everyone given how stupidly psychologically manipulative this "class" is. I mean, Jesus. These poor kids trying to maintain some semblance of normalcy while their teacher has them do this "Husbando/Wifu Curriculum". Stanford Jail Experiment much??? It's genuinely baffling how a class like these kids are going through is in anyway legal.

Users who are viewing this thread