Ivy King

Thank you for the translation! Awww my silver man... He has long hair too!! Totally my type!

@blackbunii Ooh, I see! I just thought that it might be dropped.. If it's like that it's good then, because I like this manga already \(✪ω✪)/

Hey so, I checked out your discord and like? You have a lot of projects. Do you have the staff members to even keep up with that many? Don’t be a Chibi Manga now. Your releases are slow, have literally almost 30 projects listed, no releases for some projects which are liable to get sniped because guess what, you DO NOT have any CLAIM to them and your translations are somewhat questionable for some chapters. I HIGHLY recommend that you either:
1. Get more staff.
OR
2. Drop series so other scan teams can do them.

TLDR; Hey stop hogging good manga you pieces of shit!

With love and respect to the readers,

Harmone

P.S. This is a decent manga don’t delay this like your other projects which you haven’t updated in 1 or 2 months please.
@blackbunii

Nozaki Sumire is a player, she better dial back that habit of hers or she will have a "Cheating men must die" ending like in ch 19 "Cheating men must die".

Lol allow her. Her emotions were high and she sought comfort YOLO! 👌🏼

The age gap is my issue lol and her being 16 with a 26 year old- that is gross. The consent issue is an issue. I know the author tried to deal with that through the age of adulthood in the world being 16...But still 😓😥

Enjoying the chutzpah of the female lead. Definitely a rarity & excited to see how it develops 😊

Thank you for updating!

It's apparently 13 in Japan and controversial AF globally. But more practically apparently 16-18: '[...] many prefectures also have local "corruption of minors" or "obscenity statutes" (淫行条例) which raise the de-facto age of consent to 16-18, unless they are in a "sincere romantic relationship", usually determined by parental consent. For example, the effective age of consent in Tokyo by local statute is 18. The age of marriage is 16 for girls and 18 for boys with parental permission, and 20 otherwise (as stated in " ナス邃「窶慊カ窶「ナクナスニ停?邸", the Child Welfare Act of Japan.' https://www.ageofconsent.net/world/japan

A 10 year age gap when they're both 'adults' is a completely different thing. A romantic relationship between a child and adult isn't consensual- the gap in intellectual experience, ability and reasoning is far too big at that stage in my opinion.

Am I enjoying the sexual liberation feel of the manga- yess! I just wish the protagonist was an adult. The age gap would be meh if she was 18 and above 😞

The loli element is definitely there lol. And I don't usually read loli, but... But I'm already invested lol. I need to know what happens 😭😅

Users who are viewing this thread