D•N•Angel• - Ch. 73 - STAGE 4 - VOLUME 18

Dex-chan lover
9 pages...
I remember I started reading this one when the anime came out...

Fed-Kun's army
@kaminomikan Same. I'm sort of pissed they kind of psyche'd the whole Dark and Niwa reveal but at least happy its being released again, maybe we could even expect a second season to the anime.

I just about freaked when I saw this was updating again. I've pretty much forgotten everything, but that's just an excuse to reread the earlier parts(I own volumes 1-13 anyway). I think I'll wait a little while, however, so that new chapters can build up. Now, if only they would release the engish versions of the new volumes for sale...

Can someone tell me how this corresponds to what anime was about? I feel very confused.

Group Leader
@nfzeta
A remake would probably be better at this point 😬
Fingers crossed they'll announce something when the complete edition comes out next year

Honestly, I knew everything about the coming back but honestly, I never expected anyone to put the work to translate it to English or any other language that I know. Even the official translations have been cancelled...

I love this manga so much... Thank you so much for picking up this project. I am really gratefull to whoever thought this was a good idea because it isn't but still. Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread