Q.E.D - Vol. 44 Ch. 87 - Question!

Dex-chan lover
VillainousShyBettong-size_restricted.gif

Double-page supporter
God this case was amazing. Makes me sad that we only have 6 volumes (so 12 cases?) left!

Page 37, “was who who sent”

I’m forever grateful to that translator’s note I read a few years ago (I think it was MyoniYoni’s?) where it was explained how “above” and “below” have different connotations:

In english they exclusive, but in asian languages (or at least japanese, chinese and korean) they are inclusive.

Page 19 and 31 are examples of such, I’d say

@codetaku I agree, but don’t forget about the sequel!

Fed-Kun's army
Not gonna lie. I didn't want to read this chapter but thank goodness I did.

Fed-Kun's army
if this were a different genre, she'd eventually end up being Touma's best girl 😏

Dex-chan lover
Fermat had a different very similar theorem of which he also said it had a very simple solution but went unexplained in simple terms for a very long time. It is that every prime of the form 4k+1 is the sum of two squares. The simplest of the solutions I've seen appears in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjI1NICfjOk

In case Fermat was not lying, it's likely that the solution to Fermat's last theorem is related to that.

Dex-chan lover
I remember working part time at a family support centre, and so many cases of divorce are often like these. Both parties were never really supportive of each other, only saw their own pros, their partner's cons, but never the opposite.

Yo, you wanted to work overseas, and you wanted to do that with Spanish...lady...please...you don't know how good you have it in Japan.

Users who are viewing this thread