Dungeon Kurashi no Moto Yuusha

New synopsis: Some guys exiled from an empire and a kingdom for reasons that probably don't matter turn the demon kings old dungeon into an erotic dungeon. Yup.

Can someone tell me after that slime thingy ? , am just lazy af

Dex-chan lover
This manga is just a huge blatant advertisement for the novel instead of a proper adaptation.

Dex-chan lover
Down to the right you can see the manga about the to-become demon lord and succubus waifu. When the hell will it update? :/
33461.jpg

This is terrible and even more of a shill for its source material than most adaptions...and yet I know I’m going to keep reading it...

Fed-Kun's army
lul wut?! What have I stumbeled upon here? The paceing is wierd, the story throws you right in without any explanation
and in chapter 3 we already have emotionless maid getting laid
, I dont know what is going on and Im confused, guess I will wait for more chapters to release.

EDIT: Chapter 5 is out and I got the feeling they'll gain another comrade
out of the yuri knight party, probably the dissatisfied supporter

Dex-chan lover
why does this not have a comedy tag XD or is it i have a weird sense of humor

Double-page supporter
when the first page of a series starts with an ass hanging out of the wall you know it's a keeper

edit: oh, apparently the novel is already completed? Only 52 chapters? and only 5 are translated. rip

Dex-chan lover
@Epicredeemer
Here it is: https://mangadex.org/title/30601/hitokui-dungeon-e-youkoso-the-comic
Damn, Succubus are just best at fucking XD https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=148929

Crap almost 1000 follows. Someone stop me!

I thought i knew what i was reading, the aftermath of the demon king and a heros struggle to live-on, but it turned out to be suprise (slime) hentai instead.
69/11 would read again

Users who are viewing this thread