Choppiri Toshiue Demo Kanojo ni Shite Kuremasu ka?

Dex-chan lover
@Lilikoifish That'd kind of require them to actually have sex before you can call it that. This honestly seems like the kind of thing where if they do end up together, it's after he finds out about the age gap and they decide to wait out the legal issues before getting to that stage of things.

Ehhh, that's kinda iffy on the statutory rape thing. For one thing, he's at least 16 based on his grade. That's around when guys reach sexual maturity. This isn't some 12 year old kid who maybe hasn't even learned what sex is yet. If you age both characters up by even 2 years, it would be eyebrow raising, but not actually illegal by American standards.

By Japanese standards it's already legal with no age adjustment. On a less serious of an answer note, the adult woman screwing the highschool boy is basically never caught because the guy felt traumatized by the experience and came forward. They get caught because he's a stupid fucking teenager who couldn't keep his mouth shut to his friends and just had to brag.

That being said, I only got so far as to confirm his age before backing out, the premise doesn't really interest me.

tits should never be larger than the head, always a insta drop if so.

@ShdoopDoop Unless something changed since 2011, there would be a problem. The laws differ by prefecture, but in Tokyo the age of consent for males is 18 and for females 16.
But yeah, I agree that males are less traumatized by that sort of thing.

mmm ... mc's friends .... is he really a boy?
I begin to think that she is a female in love with the mc .....

Aggregator gang
The title itself is almost already as spoiler-ish as the description: "The JK I liked was 27 years old"

This is kinda floofy and i like it.

@BLN123 You know, i agree with you. They're like a walking stereotype of a female childhood friend who's such a masculine tomboy that everyone mistakes them for a boy but who doesnt clear up the confusion.

Group Leader
Based on my interpretation, isn't the English title should be: Although you are a bit older than me, could you please become my girlfriend?
Edit: Looks like one of the English title came from the author himself/herself and it sounds awkward lmao. A manga I've translated also has jarring English title from the author himself😂

Dex-chan lover
Based on a LN series:
https://bookwalker.jp/series/161247/list/
Some of those illustration, holy shit. This is one goddamn thirsty OL in the closet alright.
@ChocoPurin the artist is Nama Cream Biyori, who probably has the second most experience in drawing Ai-chan in all the world. 😆
DOUBLE EDIT: Square Enix hosts raws, found here: https://www.ganganonline.com/contents/choppiri/
TRIPLE EDIT: Korean name is 연상이지만 여자 친구로 삼아주시겠어요?, Chinese name(s) are 年纪稍微有些大也能当女朋友?or 雖然稍微比我年長一點,但可以當我女友嗎?

Users who are viewing this thread