Isekai Shoukan wa Nidome Desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Group Leader
glad you liked it, I hope the quality was nothing to complain about

dont worry bout it. just keep releasing. you know last chapter 5 months ago. i already forgot bout this manga even though i got high hope for it. So when you release 3 chapter straight it just the best thing happend today for me. Keep up the good work. Thanks for translate

Group Leader
Another 2 chapters within the next few days and then the decision comes down to CAT Scans, if they want to work on it still then I won't keep it up past that point.
Keep in mind though, this entire process took about a week for this level of quality. Chapters 9&10 are in the final typesetting stage before I quality check it and release it.
All I ask is that if you enjoy the quality of these chapters, you check out our other series because we've got lots of plans for the near future.

Group Leader
I was planning on releasing 6-10 at once but when I saw they were going to release chapter 6 I didn't want it to seem like it was an intentional snipe so I decided to release what I had ready.

Dex-chan lover
Great... So we have a second summoned one? And hes a Yandere? 🤔

Oh and great work on the translation.

Group Leader
Wow...3 chaps in a row. I guess the previous group didn't even have a chance to protest lmao
While I appreciate the effort but shouldn't you reach out to CAT scan before doing this? They have discord, website, and email. Plus, didn't they just release ch 6 but it has a delay?

I'm gonna be honest, 4 months is not short but not long either, there are way worse. And CAT is pretty active too, which means they're prob still working on this series. I can't really agree with what you did here.

Group Leader
I'm just catching the series up, they were releasing a chapter every 2-4 months which means the series would always be behind at their release rate permanently. Let's hope they can keep up with 1 chapter a month from now on if they want to continue the series.

Its fine no ? like isn't the unspoken rule that if after 3months there is no chapter, you can just take the project ? At least that what i remember from batoto and i wouldn't say that they are/were active if it took them 4months to upload a chapter :/ . . .
like i love that they work on this for free but :/

Group Leader
Im not sure why community is into "dont snipe work of other groups, if its only few months or even 5 months no release" I think that if no release in a month.. thats it other group can grab it, as either group is too busy, dont have TL, dont want to pay for good raws or whatever reason there is, there always will be someone who can do it right now.

Guys fk the other group you do it pla they took longer than few month to release a chapter

Group Leader
@RedRoyce as I said I have no plans on sniping the series if CAT wants to continue work on it once I've caught up to the raws, this just means they don't have to deal with the mass catch up period and readers don't have to wait 10 months to see what was available at the time. If CAT doesn't want to work on it anymore though, it'd take like 2-4 days to keep up with the latest release.

Group Leader
@TheFiller Well keep an eye on our group, we have another 2 chapters of this that'll be ready in a few days and 6 chapters of a different series that'll be ready probably by the end of tomorrow.

Group Leader
@Theteresu Personally I don't particularly like the 3 month rule, I just make use of it to catch up on series that I believe deserve the love and attention.

Users who are viewing this thread