Author Adachi to Shimamura
Adachi is best grill
IM PRETTy sure it's all Yuri loving guys that getting all excited over this tch tch
@rabita022 bruh fr
there's no yuri in this. Just girls being friends slice of life
@yamusing.. dude thats where you are wrong lol it is really fast paced in the manga but you will understand it more in the light novel hshshs
Aaaaaaahhhhhh
Watching the anime. Shimamura might as well be a completely different person. They gave her so much emotion and passion in ep 1 that the calculatingly passive and dispassionate girl I know might as well not exist.

Matches up with the alternative version much better. But missing a few charm points. The unnecessary special effects and over-exaggerated movements are a bit off-putting. When 2 people are talking in a slice of life, let them talk. No need to replace the entire background with broken cogs when one of them makes a cute childish gesture (kind of ruined it), or replace them with silhouettes of the sun.
Last edited 14 days ago by monoreposo.
@monoreposo where can I watch said anime?
@SanityBlurz Funimation is the official english source. I am not sure what fansub groups are doing it since I haven't looked. Note that it is airing this season with only 5 episodes out thus far. Do not expect to find hi10p encodes or an entry on bakabt
(ʃ⌣́,⌣́ƪ) i just read the axed version..im just here to lift my hopes high that its yuri for real..xD
(havent read the LN so i got no clue at all)