Adachi to Shimamura

Dex-chan lover
Adachi and Shimamura 2 : Electric boogaloo. So is it this manga the anime will be base on or did they will use the LN ?

Fed-Kun's army
Can anyone tell me why there is another of this series with different artist? Are they not going to continue the other one?

It's not every day that a 4-koma version of a story has better pacing than a standard format manga, but so far this version does seem a bit rushed. Wonder which one's better overall.

Dex-chan lover
@alonerone The other one ended after 3 volumes for reasons i don't know. I think this one will go further, the LN is based on have 8 volumes.

This is really weird to have so many different versions of the same story, especially when 2 of them are manga versions. I feel like this one was more created for people who already know the story from another source since it kinda speeds through in the first chapter.

It's a shame that the other manga version got stopped short since it had the best art out of them all.

@BasedYuri same thoughts but i think it's much more better if they add the same slow and gentle build up because it's much sweeter that way and the other manga shows it and it's too bad that this manga rushed out the parts

I do think that the artist is just wanting to create a bridge to the older adaptation. I don't really mind the fast pacing for now. Let's see how it fares once we hit the point where the old adaptation ended.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, it's not like the firsts chapters are really needed, even more if they get rid of Yashiro. Both Shimamura's friends can be introduced later.

I don't really know about this, but I do know the other manga has a much better artstyle, this one looks childish.

ITT hipsters (kidding)

I don't get so bored reading this one, so I'll say this one's better. Maybe some people enjoyed the monologues (I did, but not as much as some probably) but it may have put others off it instead.

The art is a more recent style, whereas the old one made everyone wide-eyed all the time, which was a bit weird.

There's no needless filling-out for the 4koma format either, which lets a few scenes feel shorter or longer and more appropriately paced.

This version is too much drama and boring. Why they cancelled the prev version to make such a poor story like this?!

Users who are viewing this thread