The Necromancer Maid

it doesn't make sense why would an op witch work as maid
there are plenty more jobs that would pay more

@mismarca
that still make no sense it almost like the author used a random generator to generate this idea

It's a bit too early to say the premise makes no sense when we don't even know why she's working as a maid in the first place lol

Dex-chan lover
@me474 plenty of reasons really. Most obvious being that necromancer is less than respectable if our alchemist's immediate assumption that he was going to be robbed.

Group Leader
@Mirazu According to the publisher's description for this series, it is an isekai. How? We don't know just yet.

Well it's a reclusive but powerful guy with a japanese name that has a passion for cooking and whose specialty is japanese dishes loved by the local people, if that's not an isekai imma eat my dong

"The Maid Necromancer"

The Necromancer Maid is kinda confusing. At first i thought it was The Necromancer's Maid. And i think the title that i quote sounds better.

@DrWhoCares

I see the focus here is the maid side of the necromancer. I should've read the description "Her Speciality is Housework".

Group Leader
@Rift We considered other names.
The idea is that it's "The Necromantic Maid", as in, "The Maid" is a Necromancer.
Not that "The Necromancer" is a Maid.
"Necromancer" here is an adjective, with the noun being "Maid".

Users who are viewing this thread