Overlord - Vol. 12 Ch. 47

Dex-chan lover
Edit: This post was pointing out a lot of the mistakes found in the translations compared to raws, but I realized, there's not much point. Thank you random translator!

31ywct.jpg

@Torappu sorry for that please note it for me if you found any other mistakes, i rushed this chapter due to how late it's. still though please be respectful the mistake wasn't even from the translator it was my fault.

The way they presented it in the manga is much better than in the anime. It's nice to see evileye's reaction through her mask

I don't know why I keep reading even though I don't understand what the hell is going on. Makes me feel pretty stupid knowing other people can follow such a convoluted plot, while I am completely lost. Also, I don't really care for the mc's personality.

@Torappu just fixed the 3rd page. My comment was not meant to attack you. I actually thank you because somehow i missed that and please note to me what are the other bad parts that you found, and i am not the translator.

@4stjack its OK, you're about as lost as the MC as to what's going on -- but Ainz is master level at winging it.

Dex-chan lover
Nice, I knew what's going on already but it's always good to read the manga thanks for the work

Dex-chan lover
did evil eye mention anything about players in this part in the light novel? Nothing was said in the anime

Dex-chan lover
@MrSpoon
Another one is page 8, bottom right panel, The first two bubbles Jalda says should be 'You said your name was, Momon-sa----n, correct?'
That's really the only one you need to fix.

@Torappu Noted, thanks for the help.

edit: that part was ainz trying to act along and failing, demi lines were not meant to question momon.

Aggregator gang
@Liquidxlax

Evil eye did mention about player in novel. Anime cut a lot of information off for actions.

But-- I think Evil eye in novel mention about player a little bit more than manga.

Aggregator gang
@MrSpoon Second bubble of the first panel of Page 20. I think there is a typo that should be "... would be reduced to ashes"

Users who are viewing this thread