Tatoeba Last Dungeon Mae no Mura no Shounen ga Joban no Machi de Kurasu Youna Monogatari - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Like a Gummy Bear One-shotting a Tank

Double-page supporter
it feels like in his attempt to prevent the past from repeating he's going to cause the past to repeat.

Fed-Kun's army
"What kind of soldier wouldn't be able to beat the shit out of a civilian every now and then?!"

Let it be known I died laughing. XD

Next thing, you'll know... I bet this will happen.

Lloyd will dispel the king from brainwashing in an unexpected way.

In a hilariously unexpected way. I can hazard the guess the possibility of this.

Double-page supporter
let the waifu wars
c o m m e n c e
*i didn't notice she was keeping that belt around her tho
thanks for the sooner update Hasya sempai lol

Nep

Dex-chan lover
It's a world of laughter, a world of tears. ♪
It's a world of hope and a world of fears. ♫

There's so much that we share that it's time we're aware it's a small world after all~𝅘𝅥𝅮

Dex-chan lover
"FIGHT!"
*background guy hit the drainage pipe with a hammer as a signal gong*

(also some guy starting a betting pool between Lloyd vs that other guy)
Oh man, all the details this manga put into.

Goodness who the hell would give this manga an 8/10? I mean it's a comedy manga without serious fights.

Don't you guys get annoyed that no bloods are shet or you guys are just that much of a pussy to only enjoy the comedy? Good lord it's 5/10 at best and probably 8/10 if the comedy and the naivety of the MC is toned down.

its starting to get tedious to read this i mean im fine with comedy but its starting to get meh

Dex-chan lover
@GrimThoughts : He s still applying his home town's standards to everything. Someone should have told him how OP his home is, but I am willing to bet other then the mayor no one there realizes it, so it is just the loli-mayor and princess who could have cleared his misunderstandings, and both are leaving it alone.

Users who are viewing this thread