Soul Land - Ch. 228 - Champion Shrek

Honestly, kind of a waste of a chapter. We get it already... she likes the obnoxious fat kid. No idea why the'yre dragging this Sea God island arc out so long. I don't mind slow pacing when a good story is being told, however, that's missing right now.

@Happily_Grim agreed. Wouldn't mind it if it was one (maybe even two) chapters of flashback, but this feels way excessive at this point for a side character that doesn't even feel like one of the more important side characters

Dex-chan lover
wasting 203050304 chapter explaining why she love him because the author cant survive if he dont make couple with charctere that dont deserve love.. get back to mc and mc gf godammit.. remind me of another manhua i droped because the author wasted chapter making couple only for the "no harem route"... its not because a girl didnt got boyfriend that she gonna join the mc in his love life...

eddit i was talking about Shen Yin Wang Zuo
eddit 2 oh its the same author.. now i know why he got the "every girl and boy need to be each of them in love"..

Aggregator gang
Now, i know why the girl is hesitating in nurturimg the spirit egg (?) ... Coz it will waste many chapters huh...

Double-page supporter
Wtf u guys always whining??
Do u guys not realize, there are arc or mini arc for every main character?
Tang San and Xiao wu when Xiao wu "dead" tang san desperately look a way to revive her, and ofc countless event before it.
Boss dai and cat girl when internal conflict in their clan and their past.
Oscar and Rong Rong, he promised to her and her father to be a worthy man for her.
And now when fatty and this girl arc u guys complain it's too long. Hey this girl not a part of 7 main characters from early days but she will be fatty
wife
in the future, so how to explain a background love story about her and fatty? what the couple feels in the past before the two meet again, but he doesn't know it's her, and she didn't tell him yet about a "man" in the past is her. The purpose of her trial even being easiest, is for overcome her weakness or in this case her feeling.

Dex-chan lover
@Edjan i'm not whining, but this is some prime-A lovey-dovey stuff and my forever alone single heart cannot take this much romance

Users who are viewing this thread