Kamitachi ni Hirowareta Otoko - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - Magical Beast Extermination

Ahhhh the updates never seem to satisfy me, I always want more, but thank you for the update!

Dex-chan lover
she's a good kid. any other kid would either be disheartened (pressure from talented same age) or being jealous and being hot headed to prove him/her self

Fed-Kun's army
Hooray for updates! This manga never fails to be absolutely adorable...

Dex-chan lover
I'm curious what the word/phrase was that got translated to "chop chop". I just can't think of any equivalent. Kind of hilarious imagining a Japanese anime/manga character saying that in an English accent though.

Dex-chan lover
No no no no no why you use earth composite magic in a freaking cave. What would you do if you caused a cave-in?
Now using ice magic, that was smart move.

@Moodyz Probably "bishi." It's the only one I know of from my time translating that would be the rough equivalent. I haven't seen the raws, though, so I can't say for sure.

Dex-chan lover
@Dezaki
I think the jealousy is slowly building up, a kid can only take so much when another one keeps showing off so much.

Dex-chan lover
But insects don't need head to kill you. Even without a head their body can still move around and will perform its last movement order. So in order to kill a mantis, you cut off the blades first. I can understand that cutting off cockroach's limbs will be too much trouble, mantises have only two blades.

Well, he did cut off some of its blades, so it's not too bad. But certainly do not aim for the head first. At least with the head still intact, the mantis would be dazed enough by the loss of its blades that cutting off the head after that will be much easier.

Anyhow, thanks for bringing this back.

this manga warms me up on those cold days where nothing good comes out. truly a masterpiece.

It’s annoying listening to someone say your can’t use your bow Because the mine is narrow. then the girl starts using magic called ice arrow. what was the point of saying that in the first place?

Users who are viewing this thread