Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Vol. 3 Ch. 36.5 - Sample Perfume

Dex-chan lover
Smelling like Anjo and keeping your skin moisturized? I’ll buy your whole stock.

Dex-chan lover
I think I awoke some new kind of fetish from those first three panels, I'm not sure what it is.

imagine if they got married this man would be screaming throughout the entire wedding

Dex-chan lover
@krispy

Thank you for putting the hilarious image of Seto randomly screaming in terror throughout the entire wedding ceremony into my mind.

Fed-Kun's army
@krispy If these two got married, Seto would be in the church thinking "Why is Anjou walking down the aisle towards me in a white dress? A couple of months ago she got down on one knee and asked me to marry her. We got her an engagement ring, signed a marriage certificate, and we booked this church and reception hall for today. Now we're going to recite these vows and she's acting like she's the happiest woman in the world. All our friends and family, as well as this minister here, might get the wrong idea. Could it be that she...? No. It can't possibly be..."

Power Uploader
please take watari kun and shonan seven from me.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! let me retire and be lazy

Aggregator gang
please snipe Shonan Seven and Watari Kun

let a man retire peacefully please

Double-page supporter
Chapter 30 is a chapter about inuyama that freak with hair ties in his hair and that black hair girl with big boobs called Toyoda, almost like the car brand lmao...

Toyota drinks cream soda, that creep is at the same restuarant, they were at different tables but got the same thing then notice each other. He says hi but its loud across a bunch of tables so he joins her.

They talk and they have an enthusiastic conversation about how great the restuarant is.

She asks for his notebook he draws on, he has a bunch of drawings of the waitress in different natural angles while working. They're a little perverted. She comments on not having permission. She flips the page.

Bunch of drawings of toyoda the black haired car, her yawning, her holding her bunny toy, her looking at her phone, the back of her head, her pose from back when she was happy at having two toys from that chapter before.

She complains about being drawn cute when she's an ice cold beauty.

He says stuff like I got intrested in you when you said you liked cute stuff. The gap more stuff, anyway he has no restraint in his feelings it's almost like a confession but he's chill as heck about it. He wants her to think he's cute and she looks at his face with those bow ties and does one of those face palm blush things while looking at him.

She asks him to share a big desert cake with her, he says wow okay.

Then she says he should stop wearing that stupid bow tie hair and says its gross.

He says EHH!?

Then the chapter ends.

I'm not doing this again wow, a lot of things happen per chapter if you type it out hu? I even skipped stuff I didn't think was too important...

Also chapter 32... that one is a real winner.. you kind of need to read chapter 31 for it though since it's a continuation. Whew.

There’s having self worth problem and not thinking a cute girl like her would be interested in you but goddamn. She don’t everything shy of just saying “I really like you and I want you to put your benis in me”

Users who are viewing this thread