Soul Land IV - The Ultimate Combat - Vol. 1 Ch. 21 - The Holy Heaven Dividing Spear

I didn't hear the word "halberd" until I watched Rise of the Phoenixes XD sounds cooler IMO.

no she just stole his shell(that was the last piece of the egg shell he was born from)

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@Lazyxbum
No u wrong
that ring original is hers it's her wedding ring that Wulin give to her in DD3, it's can become a divine tool

this spear belongs to wang quir and big spoiler
after huo yahuo got her soul ring he got the spear and also the full power of destiny

@Guy_V
Can you don't post a wrong spoiler to make a misunderstood?
Actually this ring is
that ring original is hers it's her wedding ring that Wulin give to her in DD3, it's can become a divine tool

Can't wait for them to realize that they are mother and son. Same for tang wulin.

The mc of this one is... kind of meh.
He is cute, childish and I like that side of him but he is not hardworking, the other MCs worked all day till they drop dead, he is so much of a genius that he doesn't work and he is too immature.

Double-page supporter
@Rake its more that he has no motivation to get strong, he's just a spoiled little cute boy

Users who are viewing this thread