Chapter Edits :rejected:

Power Uploader
I would like for the ability to edit chapters to be granted to Power Uploaders – or for a separate, more exclusive rank with the usual Power Uploader stuff + chapter edit permissions.

There are a lot of entries with poorly labeled chapters on Mangadex. Or half-with-volume-numbers half-without (which often triggers the missing chapters tab/warning). Or the same chapter uploaded twice in a row with one of the real chapters missing etc.

There are more important issues for mods to deal with, so this would help alleviate the burden while maintaining accurate and consistent manga entries.

Just my two cents.

is a Reindeer
VIP
@lanseb Rejected, just use the report feature. It's not that big of an issue for the mods. It would be much worse giving essentially moderator powers to all power uploaders lol.

Power Uploader
I've had to PM users multiple times to re-label or re-upload their chapters, weeks/days after the fact, because my reports were getting ignored, which is why I suggested this in the first place.

I doubt the only difference between moderators and power uploaders is the ability to edit chapters.

But fair enough.

is a Reindeer
VIP
@lanseb If the desired change didn't go through after a report, it's because the mods decided it didn't need to be changed and rejected it. The mods aren't slow, reports get done within a day on average

Users who are viewing this thread