Release That Witch - Ch. 39 - Heart of Fire

Dex-chan lover
So... the key to surviving the Demon's Bite is the power of friendship?

@HaikenEdge no, it's the Power of Love,
i think that it might be that they have to find someone(fated one) to shoulder some of their burden/pain during the coming of age, just guessing.
(well putting in spoilers just in case it becomes true{btw haven't read the novel, so i might be wrong})

@invader_retro Welp i have 2 speculations on why witches are in agony during the awakening process.

[ol]1. At that age their body spikes with extra mana and becomes overloaded so thats why it so painful. so you just gotta deplete her source like she did to make a smooth transition.

2. the awakening process actually changes or get a new quality of mana. So the body cant handle the 2 different mana in the body so its a painful process to get rid of the old mana type to become the new quality. That would explain why her fire is green now. so all you gotta do is delete your source your old mana before you awaken and boom smooth transition with your new mana[/ol]

Group Leader
ARGH... I need to catch up on the LN. The cliff hangers are killing me.

Anyone got spoiler if the green flame has any special characteristic?

Aggregator gang
@DrDuckling

1. Control of flame's heat, they can be made cool enough to touch
2. Fine control over flame's shape - she can make extremely fine flame threads
3. Control over the movement of the flame
4. A large increase in mana pool

Group Leader
@DrDuckling
The color has no connection, she just can control the temperature of multiple flames, making them extremely hot of even only slightly warm.

Fed-Kun's army
Seemed to be pretty painless, so much for overcoming it with willpower

Users who are viewing this thread