Taihou to Stamp

Dex-chan lover
Бойтесь бюрократов!
Fear the bureaucrats!

Power Uploader
The English scanlation was dropped by Overload Scans after chapter 7 because the translator quit. Sorry about that.

ssssoooommmmmeeeeooooonneeeee piiiiiiccccckkkkkk iiiiiitttttt uuuuuppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!

Dex-chan lover
So different from everything else out there. Likely true to how real military logistics operates as well.

@Ostermann

Godspeed, your English translation has been good, and I am looking forward to reading more about the Commonwealth and its relationship to the Principality! :)

Dex-chan lover
Вообще довольно занятные детали в манге дозволяют полёт фантазии по поводу того, как оно происходило.
Возможно, без Первой Мировой не было поставлено вопросов гуманности методов ведения войны, без религиозных гонений в Польше не было утеряно влияние среди славян, но в то-же время часть людей на западе Империи стали обособлены. Возможно, из-за ключевого влияния во время подъёма революционных движений, Империя и возымела такие взаимоотношения с Княжеством, не смотря на то, что то было вполне успешно уже на основании того, что Сибирь наша. А может оно шло и не так. В общем - интересно всё.
In general, curious details in manga allow to imagine how did this happened.
Maybe, without WWI there was no discussion regarding humane warfare, without religious prosecution in Poland the influence within slavic world wasn't lost, but in the same time some people in the western parts became alienated. Maybe, because of crucial involvement in times of revolutionary movements uprising, Empire obtained current relationships with Duchy, despite it being pretty successful judging by the fact that Siberia is ours. But maybe it's not like that at all. Basically - it's all interesting.

this is really good! i love the artist's attention to aesthetic, the little details are super impressive & i love the weapons & vehicles they use. in most mangas i only spend seconds looking at each page, in this one i just keep coming back to the pictures to ogle the planes & guns

Dex-chan lover
Incredible. It's like this niche manga was made for me.

Contributor
If you liked this, they haven't been uploaded to MD yet but there are scans for Rasenjin's other series Kutsuzure Sensen. Though they didn't finish translating it yet.

Users who are viewing this thread