Author Not a Scans Scans Group
Pls upload some monster duchess~~~ thank you for your hard work~~ uwu
can you upload this . https://wfwf42.com/view?toon=4185&num=1&title=발렌타인키스1화
it's a brand new hot one that I founded ?
Last edited 7 mo ago by Thomaslsh633.
Leslie, Calliope, Estelle, and Alejandro should all be friends.
Awesome job on your hard work and . I just discover the cafe one.
Is there a schedule or rotation pattern to your releases? It seems like you guys don't stick to one series and catch up before moving onto another, but rather take turns? ?
@DexerMang We just release whatever gets done! We don't have any series on priority or off priority so nothing has a schedule. Just goes with the flow~
Just wanted to take the time to say thank you guys for the releases <3
you guys are awesome
Thank you so much for the scans and the hardwork guys❤️
Ps: if it's not a burden, will you guys update "beatrice" manhwa? ? I just saw in a spanish web (novelcool) it's ch 23 already ?i'm eager to know what happen next since I cant read spanish?
I LOVEYOU GUYSSS SO SO MUCH!
thank you for all the updates!
and if you guys time the future I would love it if you updated Milady Just Wants to Relax soon!!
You guys push out chapters at an industrial level, thank you for all your work and stay healthy!
Guys...
Can i request ??
If can translate flower in the Palace please....
That my favorit manhwa and no one translate 😭😭😭
Can you please update the manga "Lady Baby"? It's been a month since you last updated it. I understand if you can't make it faster because I know you translate a lot of comics.
Who knew it would be possible to have such a handsome group of none scanlators!
most chapters aren't working after domain change, pls fix them
@oyo They can't be fixed. You have to wait for the domain to change back again for them to work
Thank you so much for translating Be Happy until the end. It was a beautiful story.
Thank you for the hard work <3 :3
Just wanted to drop by to say thank you for doing such an amazing work you guys!
I just realized that somehow I ended up reading most of the webtoons y'all are 'not' scanlating lol. Excellent work on Monster Duchess btw!
Thanks for Duke's Maid and Capable Maid <3