My Girlfriend Is a Villain - Ch. 26 - Childhood Nightmare

Fed-Kun's army
The only thing I hate more than flashback is a flashback with a cliffhanger. :D

Fed-Kun's army
Well loving the chapter spam, perfect time in the story for it.

They've never been ordinary? Then why is he living in a bicycle pen now? Why is he living like a hobo while his Aunt is rich and says she cares more about him than anyone?

Seems to me like he knows his identity, but his family is trying to force him into the identity they want for him.

Fed-Kun's army
Plot twist : he actually got his neck snapped and the thing turn into a resurrection + cultivation story

Fed-Kun's army
@HOOfan_1 Well living out of a bicycle pen isn't ordinary :D.
Its true though, it looks like he purposely sticks with his father and grandfather because he didn't like the consequences that came with his clan's 'operations'. Of course embracing his clan status could help him get along with his new friends but his aunt doesn't know that.

@nfzeta I don't think Red-haired girl or glutton girl care one way or another. I think he was ready to stay at the school until yandere girl said that his clan's lowly status made him a joke at the school. However, I think yandere girl likes him specifically because he wants nothing to do with the life of a mafioso.

I think the aunt would be all for him transferring schools if she knew his life was in danger at least twice because of that school though.

Dex-chan lover
I'm expecting that woman's head to explode all over his face. Gotta pile on the trauma.

Dex-chan lover
soooo if this happens when he is a kid then he should still be normal in the way that he has done nothing to improve as a yakuza or whatever his family is right? well unless he still trains or hes talented or something...

He's going to be like some super gangster which has a knot that needs to be unraveled I bet.
Unless the author isnt following the typical cliche which i highly doubt, as he has so far lead to it.

Aggregator gang
Of course his future job is heir to a mafia group so they prepare him to hold that.

Users who are viewing this thread