Nidome no Jinsei wo Isekai de - Vol. 7 Ch. 32 - It Seems Like Another One

Dex-chan lover
dude for once just embrace the pussy coming your way PLS I BEG YOU

Dex-chan lover
@kronix

Ah, but the last time he saw .. her. SHE WAS A HE.

Frankly, not a lot of people would go 'Oh, so you weren't really a he back then ? Ok, you can move in with us and i'll go out with you' or atleast not that quickly

Dex-chan lover
@Robbini

SHE gave a pretty good explanation tho?

Her main body is female, she can put her self(soul) in other puppet bodies and it just happened to be male. FUCK IT DUDE

Dex-chan lover
It was only at that moment that the dragon knew, beyond a doubt, that he was fucked.

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand why the Japanese needed rifles, machine guns, grenades, artillery, rockets, tanks, destroyers, submarines, cruisers, battleship, carriers, fighter planes, and bombers in the Second World War. I mean, they could have simply given every soldier a genuine Japanese katana, and nothing on Earth could have stopped the Japanese military. They would have suffered a few casualties from Japanese soldiers accidentally cutting down fellow Japanese soldiers, such things happen, but not a single one would have been defeated by enemy forces. They could have even cut the nuclear bomb explosions in half, saving the cities underneath.

If the MC beats the dragon in the following chapter(s), I will finally drop this idiotic manga.

Dex-chan lover
He gets a uber powerful demon wifu and a dragon at his command? Go for it! Thats what I would do.

Dex-chan lover
This is making me hate battle junkies...
it's getting worse and worse every chapter...

thanks for translating it tho

Aggregator gang
Dragon will transform into another girl. I'm calling it now.

What's the point of having all those girls right along with this battle junkie? The author is such a pussy

Dex-chan lover
@Doutei-Sama Only the officers. The troops just carried a rifle (with a bayonet) like the armies did everywhere. It's no good. The Japanese generals of the time clearly hadn't read this series to realise their mistakes in time.

Ceremonial swords are still in use all over the world today by militaries. Although they are ceremonial, they could still be used for real in theory. However, they aren't genuine Japanese katanas, so you can't cut an MBT in half with one.

Users who are viewing this thread