Saotome Senshu, Hitakakusu - Vol. 10 Ch. 109 - Saotome Senshu, Stay Away

Words cannot accurately describe how much I dislike the Principal.

Dex-chan lover
who the fuck do these bitches think they are to tell people what they can and cant do? even the explanation they give is fucking retarded?

like bro they are not idols they are not under some fucking contract they are just in their fucking club???

LOL i hate when this unrealistic drama bullshit is thrown around in manga...

"YOU CANT DO THIS BECAUSE WE DONT APROVE OF IT FOR X REASON"... "OR BREAK UP"

or you can shut the fuck up and we both quit

Dex-chan lover
Capturejjy.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@givemersspls

yes 100% agree, but its for THEIR GAINS, they have absolutely no hold on the FMCs image at all. The school cant tell you that you can't go out with someone I bet you could even take it court if some retarded ass principal pulled this shit IRL.

ppl that dont know who new waifu is, is the childhood waifu from MC, also she has lil sister that is also MC waifu

they thirsty for MC dick too

Dex-chan lover
@kronix

It seems unrealistic, but this stuff happens with in Japan. You made an excellent point that she isn’t under contract. But Japan has a weird thing about popularity, innocence, and idol material.

I wouldn’t be surprised if a event like this happened in real life. Besides that mayor and the principal are using her for their own twisted agenda.

Let’s see how things will be resolved.

Dex-chan lover
When the fuck did Saotome's purity even come into play? From what I remember they have been showing her as a girl athlete and that's it. Plus the stupidity of expecting an athlete to be a "pure" virgin. If anything they should capitalize on this couple stuff to make losers think that if a "generic" guy like Satoru ended up with Saotome, they can do it too. Or just join Abe's PROCREATE campaign.

And what the fuck is that "they might expel you" shit? Expel him for what? Having a girlfriend? Good luck defending that in front of whatever institution oversees schools in Japan, because I don't want to believe they would let something as stupid as that pass.

Seriously, I'm not sure if the writing went full retard or if in Japan something this stupid is actually plausible but I'm hating it anyway. I never thought the day would come when I'd consider dropping this series but if this is the sort of retarded, cliche, infuriating shit the author needs to rely on to move on the plot and if it isn't getting fixed anytime soon, then I won't be here for long.

THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A MANGA ABOUT A WHOLESOME SPORTY COUPLE, GODDAMIT!

Dex-chan lover
It seemed like the principal thought it could work out between them for a second, with Satoru's plain innocent face.

@kronix Japan is a crazy place where idols are forced to apologize publicly for going out with a boyfriend. They can also get death threats and everything, I think there was a story where an idol had to publicly shave their head to apologize or something

The higher ups are crazy backwards too. Do you guys remember Kadokawa and kemono friends? they made the voice actors to publicly apologize, because Kadokawa decided to fire Tatsuki. Yeah, you heard that right. The Voice actors, who were in no part of the decision making process, were made to apologize. Of course, the public was outraged because they knew it was bullshit, but it is within Japanese culture to come to that sort of decision casually

Never underestimate Japanese/asian culture and dirty upper management, and I say that as an asian.
This arc is frustrating, but it is in no way disconnected from reality

Dex-chan lover
@viewtiful @givemersspls @Acolytus

heres the thing tho, lets say that I am the MC for a second and this is happenin with me and my GF. let's say I don't know shit about lawsuits and the shitty japanese system.

After this chapter, I have a discussion with my GF, I tell her if they can't handle us being together we tell them we gonna change schools and clubs and they can literally go fuck themselves. She agrees with me next day we go to school and tell the principal / mayor same shit we discussed the previous day.

Go to another district and give another mayor / school / club our badass performance that don't enforce retarded ass expectations (because thats what they are) on us.

shes not an idol, dumb chapter, but i know why it was written like this, i get it, but dumb nevertheless.

Fed-Kun's army
Yae... I could've sworn that "My Girlfriend isn't Cute at All" was a different manga.

Again.....the cultural shock. The ethnocentrism.... Is always amusing.

Users who are viewing this thread